This QuickApp monitors your SolarEdge managed Solar Panels. The energy production is added to the (new) Energy Panel.
The QuickApp has (child) devices for current Power, solar Power, lastday, lastmonth, lastyear and lifetime energy. The peak power and currency setting are retrieved from the inverter.
The readings for lastmonth, lastyear and lifetime energy are automatically set to the right Wh unit (Wh, kWh, MWh or GWh).
QuickApp variables (mandatory, they will be automatically added with the default values):
- siteID = Site ID of your SolarEdge installation (see your Inverter Site Details)
- apiKey = API key of your SolarEdge Inverter (contact your installer if you don't have one)
- solarM2 = The amount of m2 Solar Panels (use . for decimals) for calculating Solar Power m2 (default = 0)
- interval = The daily API limitiation is 300 requests. The default request interval is 360 seconds (6 minutes).
- debugLevel = Number (1=some, 2=few, 3=all, 4=simulation mode) (default = 1)
- icon = User defined icon number (add the icon via an other device and lookup the number) (default = 0)
SolarEdge firmware version 4.12.35 and 4.13.40
How to install:
- Open the Configuration Interface
- Go to Settings > Devices
- Click +
- Choose Other Device
- Choose Upload File
- Choose file from your computer with .fqa