- Virtual Devices was created on Home Center 2 in version 4.135 based on API documentation provided by Yamaha.
- VD should work properly with all MusicCast models of Yamaha devices
- VD enable to control basic functions
- There is no main loop
- Just upload downloaded file to your HC2 and in advanced options of VD type in your MultiCast device IP address and TCPort: 80
- Also in the zip archive you can find Icons to be adjust to buttons of VD
- I allow code to be reuse or change. Also labels can be translated and adjust.
Somebody know if it work with natural sound av receiver RX-V677?
Is this app compatible with HC3?
Have problemes with "Unable to create button - selected ID already exists" when i try to save the device. Somebody who has the same problem?
Nice virtual device.