- Unique version
- I don't own this QA, I am just sharing it. All credits to Andrzej Socha
- Devices compatible
- Receivers, AudioBox and Amplifiers with MusicCast
- ON and OFF
- Slider Volume
- Sources (HDMI1 to HDMI5, AV1 to AV5, Net Radio, Server, USB, Tuner, Bluetooth, Spotify, Airplay, Napster, Juke, Audio 1 and 2, Phono, V-Aux)
- Program Selection (Straight, Hall in Munich, Hall in Viena, Chamber, Cellar Club, The Roxy Teathre, The Botton Line, Action Game, Roleplaying Game, Music Video, Standart, Spectacle, Sci-fi, Adventure, Drama, Stereo 2ch, Stereo 7ch, Surround Decoder)
- How to configure
To use that device you need to access your Home Center at your browser, and go to:
Settings > Devices > Click at the "+" blue icon, at the top right corner > Other Devices > Upload File
- Configure the "IPAddress" variable of this QuickApp, to do so click on the "Variables" tab of this QuickApp.
- Keep the "IPAddress" name of the variable, change only its value, with the IP of your MusicCast device
If you have any suggestions leave at the comments. Enjoy it!
Sorry, does not work with my Yamaha at all.
Thanks! Great App!
volume and mute does not work, also not possible to play tidal..