- Unique version
- I don't own this QA, I am just sharing it. All credits to Andrzej Socha
- Devices compatible
- Receivers, AudioBox and Amplifiers with MusicCast
- ON and OFF
- Slider Volume
- Sources (HDMI1 to HDMI5, AV1 to AV5, Net Radio, Server, USB, Tuner, Bluetooth, Spotify, Airplay, Napster, Juke, Audio 1 and 2, Phono, V-Aux)
- Program Selection (Straight, Hall in Munich, Hall in Viena, Chamber, Cellar Club, The Roxy Teathre, The Botton Line, Action Game, Roleplaying Game, Music Video, Standart, Spectacle, Sci-fi, Adventure, Drama, Stereo 2ch, Stereo 7ch, Surround Decoder)
- How to configure
To use that device you need to access your Home Center at your browser, and go to:
Settings > Devices > Click at the "+" blue icon, at the top right corner > Other Devices > Upload File
- Configure the "IPAddress" variable of this QuickApp, to do so click on the "Variables" tab of this QuickApp.
- Keep the "IPAddress" name of the variable, change only its value, with the IP of your MusicCast device
If you have any suggestions leave at the comments. Enjoy it!