The DSCengine VD plugin can send and receive events to and from your DSC Power Series alarm on to global variables and VD labels to be used as triggers in scenes. The plugin can handle all partitions in the DSC Power Series Alarm.
Trigger that exist as of this version is:
- breach/restore/tamper/alarm/fault of all zones
- AC power status in your house
- Panel battery status
- Alarm ARMING status
- Partiton is in alarm
- And much more….
The DSCengine integration VD also can:
- Send codes to arm the DSC alarm to the status you wish. AWAY, STAY, ZERO-ENTRY-AWAY, ZERO-ENTRY-STAY
- ARM and DISARM the alarm remotely
- You will see what user that armed or disarmed the DSC alarm
- It will handle the system even if you have more than one partition
- A lot more is logged than what there are scene triggers for
- It can send _very_ detailed logs to a syslog server if you set up one.
- Send arbitrary key pad events. See example section in the attached PDF
It has 4 auto created sub devices when starting the service:
- A presentation device that shows arming status, live zone status as well as AC power status and more
- A Partition1 management device that shows partition status. It also give the possibility to ARM, DISARM, ARM STAY plus have panic buttons.
- A Partition 2 device (optional. Created if a variable is set) that is similar to the Partition 1 device except no panic buttons.
- A log device. Auto created. This show a history log
- Described in HC2_DSCengine-QuickGuide.pdf
SUPPORTED DSC PANELS
- ALL DSC Power Series panels are supported if you use the add-on card IT-100 serial card https://cms.dsc.com/download.php?t=1&id=14523
- If you use an Envisalink card, http://www.eyezon.com/evl4.php says it supports DSC PowerSeries (1555, 1555 MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864)
This integration VD requires one or the other of the following:
- An EnvisaLink card inserted into your DSC Power Series alarm
- Global Cache iTach Flex with Flex Link RS232 Serial cable + DSC IT-100 serial card
And much more…
Hope you like it !