- Fan speed
- Temperature of the Pit sensor and temperatures of Food1, Food2 and Food 3 core probes in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Status of each of the temperature sensors ("OK", "HIGH", "LOW", "DONE", "ERROR", "HOLD", "ALARM", "SHUTDOWN"). Status codes are also available as global variables for use in block scenes.
- Temperature setpoints for the Pit sensor and Food1, Food2 and Food 3 core probes.
- Timer and timeout actions (none, sound alarm, hold pit at set temperature, shutdown fan); or any scene-based action you specify.
- Ramp the pit temperature (cook and hold) from any selected food item.
- Open Lid detection
Installation and configuration:
- Install the CyberQ WIFI VD, which you can download below.
- Enter the CyberQ WIFI IP address and port number in the advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the main loop section to set the authentication details.