I have managed to get to work all of the unifi g3 cameras except the micro one because I do not own one.The steps are:
1. Have all cameras with static ip
2. When you add a new camera to fibaro, put the username ubnt and the password of the camera which can be found in the configuration website of unifi protect or video.
3. Select http and below put the ip of the camera.
4. For the jpeg and mjpeg path put: "/snap.jpeg?cb=<"Camera UDID">".
5. Camera UDID can be found when you go to the configuration of a camera and enable rtsp, the code at the end of the string.
Please login to show contentLogin to get settings