Jan 11, 2023
Jan 11, 2023
Jan 13, 2023
Yubii Home Pro, HC 3
This Quick App allows you to integrate the embeded light of an outdoor Netatmo Presence light in the list of your HC3 devices. It will behave as any standard light, including incons color changing and state (on/off) reporting in Yubi.
2 variables have to be set up:
- the local address of your Presence (see https://dev.netatmo.com/ or the process described in other Netatmo presence QuickApps on how to find this address. Remember that this implies that you setup your router so that Presence cameras have a fixed IP address, otherwise, it will stop working somewhere in the future, whent your router will assign a new IP address). This parameter should look like this: 192.168.x.y/qqqqqqqqqqqqq where 192.168.x.y is the IP address you've set up on your router and qqqqqqqqqqqqq is the secret number of your camera that you found after completing the steps described on https://dev.netatmo.com/.
- The AutoIsOff variable should be set to true if you want Auto mode of the light to be considered as Off in Yubi (as the standard mode for Presence light is auto, this avoids having permanently one light considered as being on).
Behaviour is quite straight forward:
- Slider in position 100% or On button will force the light to turn on
- Slider in position 0% or Off button will force the light to turn off
- Slider in position any other position than 0% or 100% will set the light to auto mode
This QuickApp has been developped for my basic needs but I'll be happy to add other features if requested and technically possible.