Version: 2.0.4 (2022.02)
- FIBARO HC3, HC3-Lite, Yubii Home
- All ARYLIC devices with firmware v4.6.xxxx or newer
- Latest list of Arylic devices at www.arylic.com
IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED OLDER VERSION of this QuickApp, it is recommended to remove all old versions, to remove jArylicDevices global variable, then to install and configure all from scratch.
- Complete playback status and AlbumArt
- Playback control (Play/Pause/Next/Prev)
- Volume and mute control
- Source selector (USB/BT/AUX-INs/OPT/COAX)
- 10 presets access buttons (links to TuneIn, UPnP, USB, Spotify, Tidal and more)
- Playback custom URL stream (ex. shoutcast radio)
- Shuffle/Repeat modes
- Multiroom buttons to link other ARYLIC devices
- Solo mode switch disconnects from master/slaves
- Sleep timer settings and status
- AlbumArt on-off switch 🖼
- Implementation of Player class for easy use in block scenes for playback and volume control
- Easy configuration of multiroom configurations via block scenes
- Additional set of public functions to set presets, sleep timer and sources from LUA code
Installation and initial configuration:
- After installation IP address and port of ARYLIC device have to be set, both at QuickApp’s Variable tab
- Default Port number is 80.
- Buttons ♫1-♫5 contain sample code for internet radio stations from shoutcast.com, can be updated and/or multiplicated (see QuickApp:uiButton_PlayURL() function code). If not used, buttons can be removed to compact QuickApp’s interface.
- Buttons 1-10 invokes presets, presets shall can defined individually for each device via 4Stream mobile app.
- Icon numbers (IDs) for 5 states: Offline, Stop, Play, Pause, and Standby can be set in first part of QuickApp’s LUA code (icon_xxxxx local variables). Icons shall be manually uploaded as device’s icons, Icons files are provided with the QuickApp file below.
- QuickApp creates global variable jArylicDevices which aggregate information about all ARYLIC devices in multiroom configuration, and allow to connect each other
Limitations and notes:
- IP Address of Arylic device must be provided manually. It can be find at 4Stream mobile app (Configuration section), after configuring the device. ARYLIC devices obtain IP addresses from DHCP server and does not support static IP configuration, It is recommended to setup router (DHCP server) to fix IP assignment for ARYLIC devices.
- Multiroom buttons with names of other devices allows to join those device as slaves. Buttons are shown automatically. Each Arylic device shall have own QuickApp configured at FIBARO hub – so system can gather information about each player and can update mulitroom buttons.
- When device plays as slave, it does not display source information. Only Volume, Mute and SleepTime buttons are active. Also SOLO button can be used. Multroom buttons, when used, will link selected device to same master.
- Depends on the source, some AlbumArt graphics can be not displayed at mobile Fibaro apps. Only secured picture sources, with https url, are supported. AlbumArt for USB sources are not supported.
ZIP file for download:
- Arylic_Player_xxxxxxxx.fqa file with QuickApp, to import to HC3/HC3L hub
- 5 PNG icons